Friday, September 8, 2017

Cardinal Innovation Center Today: 9/8/2017


It is a momentous occasion in the Cardinal Innovation Center. For the 2017-2018 school year, the first sketchnotes have been uploaded and posted to the OHS Sketchnotes Gallery. These sketchnotes came from my 10th Grade World History students. They sketchnoted their learning and understanding of Absolute Monarchy in England.

At this point in the year, only three sketchnotes were worthy of being posted to the website. But my students have a growth mindset and we are confident the quantity of quality of the sketchnotes are bound to increase in the near future.
Take a look below at the first three sketchnotes posted this school year.



Jackie


Asly


Angelica

View more of my project at cardinalinnovationcenter.org.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! These sketchnotes are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I've attempted sketchnoting but am not very good at it...yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the link in the blog post. There is a nice little how to video on the Sketchnotes Gallery Home Page I use to teach students to start sketchnoting.

      Delete