The Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam has gone through some changes recently. In the past, it was 20 questions multiple choice and 11 performance tasks. The current iteration is 35 multiple choice questions based off of scenarios. Questions will ask you to choose between 1-5 correct answers. These questions require you to be familiar with the features and functionality of each Google Workspace for Education App.
For Sites, you need to be familiar with the following features and functionality.
- Know which file types can and can't be displayed or embedded on your Site
- Know a Site can be used to facilitate collaboration in a department or PLC to reduce paper usage
- Know how Sites can be used to publish student work and projects
- Be familiar with accessibility features for images posted on your Site
- Know how to use Sites to curate resources for student projects
Click here to go through some Sites Practice Scenarios on Quizizz Lessons. These scenarios are NOT the same as the test, but similar. If you understand the skills demonstrated in the videos and can answer my checking for understanding questions, you will be prepared for the Sites portions of the Level 2 Exam.
If you have any questions and would like a follow up, contact me via Gmail or Chat at email@example.com.