Friday, October 21, 2022

Fall CUE 2022: Come Learn with Me

It's that time of year again. It's Fall CUE. After two years being virtual, we are back face-to-face, and I am so excited. Fall CUE will always have a special place in my heart as it was at the 2018 edition where my wife Katherine and I were married on stage by the one and only Jon Corippo. Yes, I got married at and edtech conference. It was actually on the conference schedule. 

This year has me extra pumped as it is the first major CUE event since I was elected to the CUE Board last summer. I am looking forward to experiencing this conference from the perspective of a board member, not just as a presenter. On top of my board duties this weekend, I will be presenting 5 times. No rest for the weary. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I get so much satisfaction out of presenting, meeting new people and growing my PLN. 

Check out the sessions I will be presenting. Click on the session titles to access the slide decks.

Saturday 10/22

- Transform Your Classroom Culture Through The Power of Feedback - 1:30-2:20 pm, McKamy #153

- 4 C The Future: Lesson Design That Empowers - 3:30-4:20, Jackson #131 (co-presenting with Katherine Goyette)

Sunday 10/23

- Coaching Trumps PD: Just Keep Walking - 10:00-10:50 am, Naglee #127 (co-presenting with Katherine Goyette)

- Rock the Shells with Google Classroom - 1:30-2:20 pm, Jackson #131

- Ditch That Copier: Curate to Innovate - 2:30-3:20 pm, Jackson #131

If you are attending Fall CUE in-person or online, what sessions are your most looking forward to? Who are you hoping to connect with? If you would like to bring me to your school for PD, workshops, a keynote, training or a follow-up on this or previous blogposts, click here to schedule an appointment to chat.

My book, The Complete EdTech Coach: An Organic Approach to Digital Learning, co-authored with my wife Katherine Goyette is now available on Amazon. Click here to purchase. It is published by Dave Burgess Publishing. Be sure to follow the hashtag #OrganicEdTech and #CVTechTalk for updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment